- Colonial Era Dark Caribbean Rum
- 750 ML
- 80 Proof
- 40% ALC/VOL
George Bowman was an 18th-century American pioneer, and well-known frontiersmen who was one of the first to explore and settle Shenandoah Valley. Our special pot-still rum is distilled, aged, and blended much like it was centuries ago. Imported from a small rum maker down south amidst the palm trees and sugar cane, this rum spends years aging in the Caribbean heat to garner its dark color and full flavor. The subtle aroma of coconut and vanilla are followed by the rich flavors of molasses, honey, and brown sugar.
- A maximum of six bottles is allowed for purchase, per Virginia resident, per month.
- Shipping will be delivered via FedEx.
- Deliveries may not be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- A flat rate shipping cost of $14.95 will be applied to all spirit bottle orders.
- Photo ID verification will be required upon delivery of all spirits and will require a signature.
- Shipping for spirits is available to Virginia addresses only.
- Purchase limitations do not apply.
- Upon order completion, you will be contacted via phone to coordinate a pick-up time and day.
- Photo ID verification will be required upon pick-up of spirits.
- Pick-up at the Distillery is available Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Sunday Noon – 4:30 p.m.
- 1 Bowman Drive, Fredericksburg, VA 22408.