JOHN J. BOWMAN SINGLE BARREL NAMED FINALIST AT 2021 ULTIMATE SPIRITS CHALLENGE
Six A. Smith Bowman Distillery Spirits Recognized
FREDERICKSBURG, VIRGINIA (Aug. 5, 2021) – The 2021 Ultimate Spirits Challenge named John J. Bowman Single Barrel Virginia Straight Bourbon Whiskey a finalist for the prestigious Chairman’s Trophy, the competition’s highest honor. John J. Bowman was also designated as “Great Value.” Six A. Smith Bowman Distillery spirits were awarded in total.
“Excellent, Highly Recommended” honors went to:
- John J. Bowman Single Barrel Virginia Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Finalist for Chairman’s Trophy
- Named a “Great Value”
- George Bowman Colonial Era Dark Caribbean Rum
- Deep Run Small Batch Vodka
Awarded “Very Good, Strong Recommendation” was:
- Bowman Brothers Small Batch Virginia Straight Whiskey
- Isaac Bowman Port Barrel Finished Virginia Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Sunset Hills Virginia Gin
This competition, in its 12th year, is judged by a panel of the spirit industry’s most renowned judges including award-winning authors, buyers, journalists, educators and bar owners, who rate each spirit on a 100-point scale.
Complete results for the 2021 Ultimate Spirits Challenge can be found at https://www.ultimate-beverage.com/usc-2021/2021-spirits-results.